All meetings are open to the public and are typically held on the last Sunday of the month (see our Facebook page for more details), but only members will be able to participate in voting. Membership is open to anyone over the age of 14.
Your annual dues will go towards operating costs for the Club.
- individual membership = $15/calendar year
- household membership for up to 4 people = $27/calendar year
- 18 and under = free
- students = free
- hardship waivers are available in person only
Once you sign up and pay Club dues, if you are a new member and not a renewing member, you must wait 60 days before you can vote. This common policy among Democratic Clubs reduces the propensity for stacking during endorsement votes. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Join or renew membership:
- Step1: Sign up / renew here.
- Students, under 18 or those requesting a hardship waiver need to complete the sign-up process in person at a next meeting.) Your membership does not take effect until you complete this step.
- Step 2: Pay your club dues here (Individual & Household). Your membership does not take effect until you complete this step.