All meetings are open to the public and are typically held on the last Sunday of the month (see our Facebook page for more details), but only members will be able to participate in voting. Membership is open to anyone over the age of 14.
Your annual dues will go towards operating costs for the Club.
- individual membership = $15/calendar year
- household membership for up to 4 people = $27/calendar year
- 18 and under = free
- students = free
- hardship waivers are available in person only
Once you sign up and pay Club dues, you must wait 60 days before you can vote as a member. This common policy among Democratic Clubs reduces the propensity for stacking during endorsement votes. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
2 ways to become a member
1. Attend a meeting and sign up in person.
- cash or pay online here
2. Sign up to be a member here:
- Sign up for Individual and Household Memberships here. (Hardship waivers and free student memberships available in person only.)
- Fill out the information below for each member in your household.
- Check your Assembly District here.
- Pay your dues. Your membership does not take effect until you complete this step.